Author Topic: Tommy Skarlis update  (Read 198 times)

Online SteveJ

• Keeper
Tommy Skarlis update
« on: 04/20/19 17:47 UTC »
This from Facebook
4 hrs
Short Update on Tommy Skarlis
I just got off the phone with Tommy, and he is feeling everyone's prayers and love. Our first prayer was for him to get to Mayo Clinic and get him a team that he was comfortable with and that prayer has been answered. Thank you to his brother for really being there to help. He did mention that as much as he truly appreciates all the attempted calls and text messages, it is a little overwhelming right now. A better plan may be to continue to pray daily and use FB where he can look at his pace.
The prognosis is not good at this point with surgery not being a good option with the tumor where is is on the right side. He has a great team and is much more comfortable with that team and their approach with faith also being a strong component.
His faith is unshakable to the point where it brings tears to my eyes just listening to him. He knows this is a great opportunity for testimony and he is going to use it to bring people closer to Jesus Christ. He is fine with me sharing and I will continue to do so as I find more information.
Continue to pray for reduction, and elimination of the tumor above his ear on the right side, for peace and understanding for Michelle and the boys, for guidance to the health care team he has, and for no more seizures.

Offline Lines

• Lunker
Re: Tommy Skarlis update
« Reply #1 on: 04/20/19 18:06 UTC »
Thanks for the update SteveJ.
Lord, please be with the Skarlis family during this trying time.

Online 21xdc

• Kicker
« Reply #2 on: 04/20/19 18:16 UTC »
Tommy and family are still in my prayers....

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 04/20/19 18:24 UTC »
Thanks for the update a prayers will continue for the team at Mayo , Tommy and his family.

Online ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 04/20/19 19:23 UTC »
Steve....which hospital is he in here at Roch? St. Marys or Methodist? Can he have visitors? Both facilities are just upthe street for me and I'd sure like to stop by if that's an option.

Online SteveJ

• Keeper
« Reply #5 on: 04/20/19 20:50 UTC »
Steve....which hospital is he in here at Roch? St. Marys or Methodist? Can he have visitors? Both facilities are just upthe street for me and I'd sure like to stop by if that's an option.
I am getting my info from Facebook  I would think you could get the answer from Kyle