Author Topic: Skarlis home for easter  (Read 1483 times)

Offline SteveJ

• Keeper
Skarlis home for easter
« on: 04/21/19 13:07 UTC »
This just in.

Tommy Skarlis
13 mins ·
Just a quick update to let you
all know where I am at in my walk. I am not mad at God at all = I am over come with Joy that he has chosen me for yet another mission - the most intense one yet of my overall destiny. Please be strong with me! choose love. and on today, the holiest of days, hold hands with loved ones and come together as brothers and sisters. I will be at home for Easter, then returning to Mayo Wednesday for Biopsies and treatment strategies. I will keep you updated here and try to get to as many messages as I can, trust me - I am seeing and feeling the incredible outpouring of love. My faith is just starting to grow, and Christ is fitting me with new armor continuously!
Although my problems are big, God is much bigger!
By the way, I'm still ready to help you all with fishing and the outdoors, so please let me know how I can assist! All of my admiration, affection and faith! Tommy

Offline Lines

• Lunker
Re: Skarlis home for easter
« Reply #1 on: 04/21/19 13:24 UTC »
What a man. Faith, strength, integrity, fearless. If they ever re-write the bible, they would have to add the book of "Tommy".
Way to go Mister Skarlis! You're an inspiration to us all. God bless you and your family!

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: 04/21/19 15:56 UTC »
I had a nice talk at the altar today on your behalf Tommy.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline WALLEYE WACKER

• Lunker
    • WALLEYE WACKER
« Reply #3 on: 04/21/19 16:08 UTC »
Tommy what  a inspiration. Stay strong we’re all praying for ya.
May your days be filled with sun shine and you always have a tight line. AMEN