Author Topic: watermelon seed  (Read 284 times)

Offline tim

• Minnow
watermelon seed
« on: 03/19/21 07:51 UTC »
need recipes for zoom watermelon seed I have tried do-it watermelon brown but seems like it got to much of a brownes cast to it

Offline ctom

• Lunker
Re: watermelon seed
« Reply #1 on: 03/19/21 11:33 UTC »
You need the watermelon [watermelon green] for that one. The watermelon brown will be way too brown. I see the Do-It store has the Essential watermelon green and that'll get you really close.

Offline Les Young

• Kicker
« Reply #2 on: 03/19/21 21:41 UTC »
You need the watermelon [watermelon green] for that one. The watermelon brown will be way too brown. I see the Do-It store has the Essential watermelon green and that'll get you really close.
Tom, could he not mix minute amounts of yellow & blue to get the green wanted & then add some black flake to that?

Offline ctom

• Lunker
« Reply #3 on: 03/19/21 21:45 UTC »
He may get close doing that. He may want to try some yellow, blue and a dab of chartreuse too. The chartreuse would get the green to turn a corner a little too. Very little of the chartreuse would be needed.

Offline bassinfool

• Lunker
« Reply #4 on: 03/25/21 08:01 UTC »
Great thing about watermelon is it is one of those basic colors you can essentially tweak to your liking.  You can see my version below.  It is a mix of watermelon, green pumpkin, natural and neolime.

Offline Les Young

• Kicker
« Reply #5 on: 03/25/21 16:16 UTC »
Nice. I also like adding a little yellow to my green pumpkin at times to brighten it up just a tad which gets bit better at times depending on the water color.