Author Topic: A little crank paint for a buddy  (Read 9731 times)

Offline ctom

• Lunker
Re: A little crank paint for a buddy
« Reply #30 on: 11/01/14 09:30 UTC »
I do the smoke pole too Gary. I'm bringing mine out of the closet today to check over.
There are good ships
and wood ships
ships that sail the sea
but the best ships are friendships
and may they
always be ......An Irish Toast

Offline MO QWACK

• Lunker
« Reply #31 on: 11/01/14 12:55 UTC »
Jerry....the problem isn't a stuck button. Its Louisiana schools [bottom of the educational barrel] trying to teach Mo to spell. Consider this....Mo hunts ducks. That speaks volumes in and of itself.

G'mornin Mo! Why aren't you out in the fresh air?

Oh Tom I'm protecting the country all weekend against enemies foreign and domestic.... I've already been yelled at by security forces for try to steal a hornets nest I found on base! They suck but that's an "other" can of worms. As for the deer killing or ducks for that matter I'm no longer a killer at a stage in my life body count was  VERY important and I was VERRRY good at it! Now I don't kill many duck or deer if I need meat I'll kill it, if he has a lot of bone on his head I'll kill it but I enjoy scouting and sitting with other folks who haven't killed as many as I have. He smile on their face has replace the thrill of the kill for me. The last 4 years I've killed maybe 10 ducks, I enjoy watching others shoot and working my dog

Offline Justin9j

• Lunker
« Reply #32 on: 11/01/14 14:02 UTC »

Justin fishing with me was the least of your worries  :P if nothing else I'm entertaining lol oh justin how shallow does your boat float in?
Well about 4 inches. Parked between three trees and a clay rock bank.  It's all good drew fishes he's way out while I stuck my head in the water and walked the boat out with my hands.