So here is the finished product. As you’ll notice there are only 3 out of the 4. Note to self and everybody else take the tape off the bill before applying epoxy! I managed to remove half the paint on the head of the 4th one and a little of the paint on the ones pictured. I added some small black glitter to the last two that I epoxied, since Ali just got back from a trip to The Whitefish Chain (Crosslake MN) and majority of the gills had a ton of the parasites. I think I went a little heavy on them but I did get the effect I was looking for. For the clear coat I went with the Devcon 2 tone clear. Side note I had fun building a lure turner with a small low rpm motor I found on eBay for cheap and scrap wood. Anyway I’m pretty happy with the results, and can’t wait to do some more experimenting.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk